The Power Jack Difference
Foundation Repair Paris, TX
We have been locally owned and operated in the foundation repair business for the past 34 years in the Paris area. It is a family business that has grown out of our knowledge and experience in the concrete and construction industry. We hope that this gives our customers a comfort and peace of mind knowing we are a stable and established company. We are a member of the Foundation Repair Association of Texas, Better Business Bureau, and Lamar County Chamber of Commerce. Although we are based in Paris, we do work in all surrounding areas, including Oklahoma and Arkansas. Call us today. You are never too far away.
1. Make sure the company carries the proper insurance to protect you and your property:
a. General Liability insurance
b. Workman’s Compensation - (in case a worker is injured on your job, you will not be responsible and avoid the possibility of a lawsuit)
2. Be cautious of contractors who use day labor.
3. Ensure the company or contractor is bonded.
4. Is contractor a member of the Better Business Bureau or Foundation Repair Association?
5. How long have they been in business under their current name? How many years experience have they had and how many jobs completed while in business?
6. ASK FOR REFERENCES!
7. See if company is established locally or out of town. Do they have an office or do they work out of their pickup?
8. Be cautious of contractors who solicit business without being called.
9. Never pay up front for a job. Payment is due when job is complete.
10. All lifetime warranties or guarantees are only as good as the company or contractor. Companies that are reputable and solid will be in business in the future. Fly by night companies will leave you holding a worthless piece of paper.