Crew was very nice and answered all my questions. I was surprised at how quick and efficient they were. Very pleased!
Thanks for doing an excellent job! The crew was friendly, professional, courteous, respectful and all around good guys. I can’t praise them enough. Thank God for Power Jack. May He bless you!
The work is excellent! The crew went above and beyond what was expected. If you need any recommendations for future customers, please feel free to call on us. Thank you so much.
About Power Jack
Power Jack Foundation Repair was formed in 1976 and is a family owned and operated business based in Paris, Texas. Our business began out of our knowledge and experience in the concrete and construction industry. This gives our customers a comfort and peace of mind knowing that we are a stable and established company. We are a member of the Foundation Repair Association of Texas, Better Business Bureau, and Lamar County Chamber of Commerce. Although we are based in Paris, we do work in all surrounding areas, including Northeast Texas, Dallas, Fort Worth, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Arkansas. Call us today for your free estimate. You are never too far away!
Things to Consider Before Choosing a Foundation Repair Company
- Make sure the company carries General Liability and Workman’s Compensation Insurance (in case a worker is injured on your job, you will not be responsible and avoid the possibility of a lawsuit) to protect you and your property.
- Be cautious of contractors who use day labor.
- Make sure the company is a member of the Better Business Bureau and has a good rating.
- Make sure the company is a member of the Foundation Repair Association.
- Find out how long they have been in business under their current name, how many years experience they have and how many jobs completed while in business.
- Mark sure the company is established and has an office rather than working out of a pickup truck.
- Be cautious of contractors who solicit business without being called.
- Never pay up front for a job. Payment is due when job is complete and the customer is completely satisfied.
- All lifetime warranties or guarantees are only as good as the company or contractor. Companies that are reputable and solid will be in business in the future. Fly-by-night companies will leave you holding a worthless piece of paper.
- ASK FOR REFERENCES!